News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

File Verification

Started by mbc0, November 25, 2016, 11:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbc0

Hi,

I have been getting a lot of errors with Teracopy lately and it has been painfully slow at times, just found this and it is very fast and just what I am looking for but I cannot find any settings for file verification? Can someone please throw me a bone? where can I enable it?

Many Thanks

Ixen

Sorry, but at this point CH does not have verification possibility. It is being planned (filed under https://dev.copyhandler.com/browse/CH-16).
It will still take awile to implement that, but for several versions now (starting with 1.40) there are under-the-hood changes that will eventually lead to the file verification to become implementable.

mbc0

Thanks for the update, I will hold off until it is implemented which is a shame as I love the software and would happily pay for it!

Ixen

I understand. Hopefully I'll be able to implement file verification in some reasonable time.
This is unfortunately a trade-off - in most cases you don't have to pay for open-source software, but at the same time there is not enough manpower to implement features in a timely manner (because such developer has to work elsewhere :)).

mbc0

"because such developer has to work elsewhere "

Completely Understand! :-)

coyote

Quote from: mbc0 on November 26, 2016, 11:03:27 AM
Thanks for the update, I will hold off until it is implemented which is a shame as I love the software and would happily pay for it!
Ditto.  I love CH and will switch to it and pay for it as soon as file verification is incorporated.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk