News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Recent posts

General support / Re: "Unable to register the DL...
Last post by Xallde - December 19, 2020, 06:33:38 PM
this happens woth copy handler 1.45 (chext64.dll is the origin of failure) tried 1.44: no problem
General support / Re: "Unable to register the DL...
Last post by Xallde - December 19, 2020, 01:04:58 PM
Same issue for me >:(, anybody solved?
General support / "Unable to register the DLL/OC...
Last post by KoujiBEAR76 - December 18, 2020, 06:21:17 AM
I can't seem to install the latest version of CopyHandler. This is a pretty new Windows 10 installation. I'm aware "0x5" is some sort of access/permission issue, but I'm running the installer as administrator and I'm using the main/only Windows account which has admin rights. So... any thoughts?
Discussion about bugs/issues / Re: 1.45 crashes on start
Last post by Ixen - December 15, 2020, 05:06:24 PM
Which version did you use - installer or zipped one?
At first glance it looks like CH was not properly installed. Could you please re-install or check with the zipped version?
General support / Re: How to skip ALL same name ...
Last post by Aturion - December 15, 2020, 03:54:05 PM
Thanks, this would be great :)
Discussion about bugs/issues / 1.45 crashes on start
Last post by rambo919 - December 15, 2020, 01:42:12 PM
The submit a bug report page just gives a white screen.

Installed 1.45 on two PC's, each gives this error.

General support / Re: How to skip ALL same name ...
Last post by Ixen - December 02, 2020, 04:06:34 PM
There is no way currently to have such automatic responses.

I have already started implementing such possibility in version 1.50 (looks like in the attached screenshot).
I hope to release it this month.
General support / How to skip ALL same name file...
Last post by Aturion - December 02, 2020, 03:39:27 PM
Hi all and thanks to the coders for this nice piece of software

Is there any way to configure copy handler to skip all same name files without asking each time, or each session for it ?

Thank you
Ideas / Re: Limit maximum operations r...
Last post by Ixen - November 27, 2020, 03:31:17 PM
Thank you for suggestion.
Having a separate limit of operations for same-disk transfers is a bit limiting - e.g. it would not work if you have several local disks that are used for casual (non-backup) transfers.
What do you think of a possibility to mark specific transfer as excluded from the limit? You could then mark the backup transfer as excluded from limit and use other transfers as if this one wasn't there.
Edit: it seems someone already suggested such solution: https://dev.copyhandler.com/browse/CH-225
Ideas / Limit maximum operations runni...
Last post by Zernichter - November 22, 2020, 02:01:40 AM
I like the feature Limit maximum operations running simultaneously to ..., but could you please add another option to select the value if the destination is not on the same drive?
So like Limit maximum operations running simultaneously with the same drive destination....

Because right now, lets say i start a big transfer like a backup to my external drive while still using windows for daily work.
I cant even copy&paste any small file to another folder, because it will queue behind the big backup that is running for a few hours.

So it would really be great! Because if its not the same destination drive, it will not slow down the process compared to if you send to the same drive.

Sorry I have no idea how the SourceForge Tracker works, maybe someone can forward this suggestion? thanks!
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk