News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Recent posts

General support / 25% CPU when Copy Handler is i...
Last post by Pyroman_Goliath - April 20, 2020, 07:42:28 AM
Hello, having the same problem as the following posts:
https://forum.copyhandler.com/general-support-(english-only)/copyhandler-too-much-cpu-usage-40-!/
https://forum.copyhandler.com/general-support-(english-only)/35-of-the-cpu-when-incative/

I'm on a windows 7 x64 OS
CPU: I3 530 2.93 Ghz
RAM: 6144 MB
Copy Handler version 1.44 in installer version and not portable

I have exactly the same concern as the posts above, and at home it takes 25% of the CPU without doing anything. And after looking with "process explorer" it is the file "liblogger64u.dll"
identical to this photo there "http://i.imgur.com/gpnmShS.png"
Here is an image of my task manager on "04/09/2020" FR

But I did not go into the subject in depth.
If you have any questions to which I can add a little more info, don't hesitate.

Otherwise will anyone have an idea?

Thank you
Ideas / Osvaldo suggestions
Last post by Osvaldo - January 28, 2020, 06:21:40 PM
I would like you to allow the copy to pass through a specific unit before going to your destination. I explain, if I send a copy from disk D to the removable disk H, that the files are first copied to a solid hard disk or another super fast disk, so when I send to copy to several removable disks the copy is faster, in short, that Everything goes through a super fast unit.

And the other thing is that the names of the removable drives come out in the mini window of the copy handler and a button after finishing the copy is automatically ejected.

add that it is my favorite copier even though these functionalities that I cordially demand hinder my work.

Cheers

For the copyhandle ggg
General support / Re: How Can I Set The Buffers ...
Last post by DeathStalker - December 14, 2019, 03:19:54 AM
Ok, figured this out :)
General support / Does CopyHandler VERIFY The Wa...
Last post by DeathStalker - December 14, 2019, 03:09:03 AM
I want to ensure there are no errors in my Copy/Move process - can Copy Handler VERIFY what it writes?  If not, WHY not?

Thank you!

Double-checked all the settings and I see no reference to any validation or even just CRC checks - this is quite concerning.  Though I do like your Est Time/Time Remaining & AVG Speed - they seem MUCH more accurate than TeraCopy.
General support / How Can I Set The Buffers Diff...
Last post by DeathStalker - December 14, 2019, 03:07:19 AM
I want to change the buffers and priority from the defaults, but it will not allow me to and REQUIRES a Default Path to make any changes.

Thank you.
General support / Exception: "Cannot set file/di...
Last post by atkulp - June 20, 2019, 06:18:38 PM
I'm trying to copy some files between local drives.  I have a few that are failing with:
Caught exception in ThrdProc: Cannot set file/directory times
Error code: 3010
Win32 error code: 87
Source file: TLocalFilesystem.cpp
Function: chcore::TLocalFilesystem::SetFileDirectoryTime
Line no: 125

This is on Windows 10 from a USB NTFS drive to an internal SATA exFAT drive.  When the error occurs, the queue freezes.  No options, just changes to "Error/Copying", current phase remains as "Copying" and the progress bar doesn't move any further.

I've decided to be ok with the dates not being set, but thought you might want to know.
General support / Re: Where are the settings sav...
Last post by IrvingRit - February 04, 2019, 01:21:47 PM
Is there an easy way to export and import settings nowadays btw, Ixen?
General support / Re: Copyhandler too much CPU U...
Last post by Woodall - July 09, 2018, 10:59:57 AM
Same here. I've been noticing spikes in CPU usage by CH and usually stays the same for at least a few hours or so. Mine goes to 50%+ even. Any solutions to this?
General support / Copyhandler too much CPU Usage...
Last post by Clemens Ratte-Polle - November 28, 2017, 11:39:58 PM
Hi.
Ca. 4 times a month CH uses 40% CPU power!! o_O
And this for 20 minutes and more! :(
WHY?!
i have to kill it ever time and wait 1 day...
General support / Re: 7-zip + Copy Handler Shell...
Last post by VirgilioM - November 19, 2017, 05:22:50 PM
Having the same issue. I tried anything I could think of but nothing seem to permanently resolve it. Any solutions?
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk