Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General forum topics / Improve USB flash drive performace
« Last post by JohnCoool on May 04, 2021, 04:27:27 pm »
I am trying to find a way to enhance the performance of my USB stick.

It currently starts at around 60-300MB/s with the default Windows copier, then it dips down to 7-10MB/s for large files.

I read online that it is caused by the buffer getting filled then it just works without the buffer.

I don't have the feature as suggested on the driver to enable write cashing. So it is  a limitation from the Hardware.

I did try this program and a few settings but it just stays at around 5-8MB/s. The speed did not go any higher than that.

Is there a way to use the program to overcome this issue so that it keeps clearing the buffer and it works at maximum speed?

Hi Ixen,

the updatecheck seems to check against the wrong build number.
The latest stable is 1.45.1048.0 from 2020-12-24, but it wants to have 1.46.1048.0 from 2020-12-24 in stable or rc channel.

See picture.
General support / Re: How to automatically verify files after copy/move operation?
« Last post by Ixen on March 30, 2021, 07:35:30 am »
CH does not have such functionality.
General forum topics / Re: How to list all my previous forum postings read/unread?
« Last post by Ixen on March 30, 2021, 07:34:53 am »
Please check "Show posts" in your profile.
General forum topics / How to list all my previous forum postings read/unread?
« Last post by thoste on March 23, 2021, 01:09:27 pm »
If I go to forum search I have to enter at least two chars which is not appropriate to search all my postings

* is not accepted
General support / How to automatically verify files after copy/move operation?
« Last post by thoste on March 23, 2021, 01:05:34 pm »
How do I tell CH to AUTOMATICALLY verify the files after previous copy/move operation?

verify=Check that content + timestamps are the same
General support / Re: Error message when opening Copy Handler
« Last post by Ixen on March 02, 2021, 05:01:54 pm »
You should be seeing CH icon in taskbar tray (yellow icon with green arrow). Maybe it was hidden by system as an inactive icon?
General support / Re: Error message when opening Copy Handler
« Last post by rich.alcala on February 24, 2021, 07:22:01 pm »
Also, if I look in Task Manager I can see that it's running, but I'm not seeing it anywhere but in Task Manager.  If I kill the process, double click again, the same thing happens.  Nothing.  Except the process is showing up in Task Manager.  So it's running...I just can't use it...
General support / Error message when opening Copy Handler
« Last post by rich.alcala on February 24, 2021, 07:19:44 pm »
I downloaded and installed it with an .exe from here where I work, it gave me an error so I downloaded it directly from this website.  Same error.  Basically, I tell it to run after set up, but nothing happens.  If I click on it again it says "Cannot run the second instance of this program".  I've unistalled and re-installed, rebooted etc to no avail.

Any ideas?
For most dialog boxes the size is not stored anywhere and cannot be restored. Please create a feature request if that is important for you.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
AdminAccess